Suggestions and Complaints

We always welcome comments and suggestions about ways in which we may improve our services for you. Please let our Practice Manager know.

If you have a specific complaint about our services then please let our Practice Manager know either verbally or in writing. She will be happy to explain the procedure if you have a complaint you wish to take further.

There is a free and independant advocacy service run by Healthwatch who can give you support and advice if you feel you need it

Healthwatch West Sussex Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service (IHCAS)

Telephone: 0300 012 0122

Email: [email protected]

Address: The Billingshurst Community Centre, Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9QW


You are also free to contact NHS England by calling 0300 311 2233 or emailing [email protected] and they will be able to investigate for you.

If you are not unhappy with the outcome from either the practice or NHS England you have a right to ask for an independent review through the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO). Their address is:

Parliamentary and Health service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
London SW1P 4QP

Tel: 03450 154033

e-mail: [email protected]